Sunday, September 4, 2011

Retro Video Game Haul From September 3

Yesterday, I went out shopping and here's a picture of what I got:
I got everything here, including sales tax, for a grand total of $23.50. I won't go into detail with what I paid for each one, because with the buy two get one free special the store was offering and other discounts it would be too difficult to unravel. I will state what each game is currently listed for on Price Charting to show you how I did.
Lord of the Sword:      $5.74
F-Zero:                        $2.37
Sonic The Hedgehog: $2.39
StarTropics:                $1.85
NES Open Golf:         $2.72
Wario's Woods:          $14.24
That's a grand total of $29.31
If you have never heard of Price Charting, it's a pretty cool site. I have a link to it posted on this very blog. They average the price various games are going for on Amazon, eBay, half.com, and other sites to let you know how much the game you are looking at is going for right now, and they track the price of the game over months and years to show any trends. Try it on your mobile device when you are out shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment