Saturday, September 3, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Hello All,
I have been wanting to start a video game review blog for about a month now, ever since I got Hyperkin's RetroN 3 (plus games and controllers) for my birthday. This is a retro gaming blog, focusing only on the six following gaming devices: Nintendo Entertainment System, Sega Master System, Super Nintendo Entertainment System, Sega Genesis, Nintendo Game Boy, and Sega Game Gear. I chose the name "Plumhog" because it is a combination of the words "plumber" and "hedgehog", the mascots of Nintendo and Sega respectively. Additionally, plums are generally thought of as purple, which is made from mixing red (Nintendo) and blue (Sega). This blog will feature reviews of games, peripherals, and if I get the money, original consoles and handhelds. I hope you enjoy this blog. I'm off now to reserve my space on YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment